Welcome to my Drama Castle. Here I write drama/movie reviews. Enjoy your stay and write comments to make my day!

{ Prosecutor Princess }




I've just watched { Prosecutor Princess } a couple of days ago, for I was interested in fashion design. However, it turns out that the drama is irrelevant but it was surprisingly good. The female lead is Ma Hye Ri - it's a miracle that I can actually remember a Korean character's name, maybe it's because her name starting with {Ma}, which is somewhat special. She is a spoiled child born with a silver spoon in mouth, a shopaholic and a prosecutor-to-be. The story is mainly about her relationship with Seo Il Woo - a not only rich but also talented lawyer. Even though she's a prosecutor, all she cares about is shopping. She has no manner, which causes lots of big troubles for herself and her colleagues. But whenever she's in trouble, lawyer Seo always appears and helps her like a real white knight. Even when she decides to move out to live near her crush, Yoon, whose wife has died 10-or-so years ago, Seo also help her persuading her father. Then she finds out that Seo's house is next to her apartment. The most touching moment is that Seo protect her from being thrown tomatoes (I actually cut that part out and watched it over and over again, wondering why such a man exists]. Probably that's when I fall in love with Park Shi Hoo, once starring Lee Jun Ki's love rival in {Iljimae}. I mean, I love childish and funny men too, but I also can't help drooling over a cool and wonderful and awesome and sparkling prince like that (haiz...). Even though, I can't help wondering why there's always at least a shower scene of Park in his dramas. His body is great but of course can't catch up with Bi Rain's fabulous six packs (now I'm starting to sound like a perverted single woman).



However, this drama isn't all about love. There are some thrilling moments, like when Ma Hye Ri investigates several cases, when she was alienated because of her irresponsibily in work or when the truth about Seo Il Woo's real identity is finally revealed. I remember clearly, in the first episode that prosecutor Yoon has said, "Every woman wants to be a princess". Even though some are not into soap opera, or unrealistic fairy tales which always have a happy ending, every single woman desires to be treated well, to be cared and to be loved, like she's a real princess. Seo Il Woo's deep love for Ma Hye Ri has proven that even though she's just an annoying brat to others, in his eyes, she's still the princess that he falls for. The happy ending is predictable yet satisfying. I love {Prosecutor Princess}. It's definately a great drama, but regrettably its ratings aren't high, compared to that of Secret Garden (a funny but bad drama indeed - though I like Hyun Bin's face).



|---------------♥---------------|

SCORE
Plot: 4.5 / 5
♥ Acting skill:
+ Kim So Yeon as Ma Hye Ri: 4/5
+ Park Shi Hoo as Seo In Woo: 5/5

♥ Great drama - Go watch it!

|-----------------------♥------------------------|

Leave a Reply