Welcome to my Drama Castle. Here I write drama/movie reviews. Enjoy your stay and write comments to make my day!

{ Princess' Man | Wallpaper }

It's been a long time since I last used Photoshop to blend something. Hope my skills haven't gotten worse. Usually I'm motivated to use Photoshop again when I find new love, such as right now it's Park Shi Hoo (and Princess' Man) ~ - such dark motives =]]

Ah, when I go to find some Photoshop tutorials, I suddenly think of those people who use others' actions to adjust the color, add some brushes, type simple words like "love", "smile",... and call it their "designs". It's the same as those so-called photo manipulators that download stocks on the Internet, adjust colors a little bit and call that their photo-manip works. Don't call yourself designer baby, noone's gonna be tricked. That's actually plagiarism!

OK, no more talking.. Hope you guys like these wallpapers as much as I do. I'm currently using the first one \m/

{ The first set }





{ 2nd set }



{ Download 1st set here }

Used stock:
99mockingbirds
discopada@dA
kindsoflove@dA
lady Himiko@dA
tokiobsession@dA
sellyourhate@dA


Designed by Iru Cylia - http://www.dramacastle.blogspot.com
You can use these wallpapers freely. If you repost this in your blog/website/...,
please give credit and put a back link to my site.
Don't claim it as your works!



One Response so far.

  1. Chisa says:

    Oh - these are so lovely!! Thank you so much!

Leave a Reply