Welcome to my Drama Castle. Here I write drama/movie reviews. Enjoy your stay and write comments to make my day!

{ Princess Man | Watch Preview | Ep 13 }

Finally the preview for Princess man Episode 13 is out xD Enjoy it everyone ~~



Preview ep 13 with translation:

Kyung Hye: This was what he sent to me while he thought you were me, this is the last gift I can give to you.

Kyung Hye: Our promise to protect His Highness, is that we are ready to hand out our lives at any time, we must have this determination.

Man: Crazy, completely become crazy!

Fugitive: This young lad, what's your real identity?

Jungjong: I will come back alive, and take control of your heart.

Narrative: The night of Se Ryung's wedding, the prince consort must be taken care of.

Se Ryung: I've become his shadow, is he watching it?


baidu

Leave a Reply